STORE HOURS - PICK UPS - SHIPPING
May 9th, 2020
We are now open 12-5 Monday through Saturday.
SAME DAY PICK UP!
All orders that have selected local pick up will be ready to pick up the same day. You will be contacted once your purchase is ready, please refrain from reaching out unless it is nearing the end of the day. Please contact us with any questions.
All in stock orders will be shipped within 1-3 days. Made to order items will be on their normal turnaround time.
We deliver once per week on Wednesday afternoons.
April 30, 2020
COVID-19 SHIPPING UPDATE:
NEW We are now offering local delivery & local pick up to the city of Marquette, MI, and Trowbridge Park for all in-stock items including jewelry!
- Masks and Mask Parts: Ships/Ready in 1-3 days.
- In-Stock Jewelry: Ships/Ready 1-3 days. (All jewelry except for rings)
- *Made to Order & Custom Jewelry: will begin the normal turnaround time, but we are experiencing some delays still. Please contact us for current production times if you need your ring by a certain date.
1. Local Pick Up
- You will be contacted once your order is ready with instructions on pick up. Currently, our pick up time is up to 1 business day from purchase. All pick-ups will be at Beth Millner Jewelry.
2. Local Delivery
- At this time we are only offering delivery to Marquette and Trowbridge Park. Orders will be delivered to your mailbox in the afternoon on Wednesdays. If you selected this option and you are outside of this area, we will switch your order to local pick up. We will not be able to refund the delivery charges due to extra labor in dropping off items.
3. Thank you for your patience!
- The US postal service has announced that all mail has been slowed. See their website for current information.
- We are just getting back into the studio this week and Nina is coming back into the studio for limited hours to make your ring orders. We appreciate your understanding and patience. We are still experiencing some delays with ring orders, please contact us with any questions.
- It has come to our understanding that some orders are delayed due to backups at the US Postal Service in certain areas. This is out of our control, but we have been told your items will still arrive, just slowly. The US Postal Service is busier than Christmas time and they are doing their best to get your items out to you. We know that packages that go through Chicago or Detroit are intermittently experiencing delays.