WNMU, Public Radio 90 Handmade Fundraiser Cloth Mask - with elastic ear loops
44 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the WNMU, Public Radio 90.
$5 of the purchase, plus anything you choose to pay above the $25 production cost, will be donated to the WNMU, Public Radio 90, our local Public Radio station! Help keep our favorite public programming on air with the purchase of this mask.
- Screen Printed by Repeater Press, graphic design by Beth Millner
- Sewn by Tina Hayes in Negaunee, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable elastic ear loops, re-tie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.