Conifer Couple ID Holder - Tree Planted with Purchase
Please select all options.
With the purchase of this ID holder, a tree will be planted in the National Forests by the National Forest Foundation!
Deep in the Northwoods, you can find pockets of magic. Clearings are full of wildflowers, hidden streams, and abandoned cottages that look like they sprung from a storybook.
Our Conifer Couple ID Holder is inspired by places like this. Carry it to bring a little bit of magic with you wherever you go, and as a reminder of your Northwoods home.
- Made from Genuine American Leather and Thread
- Handcrafted by Force of Habit by Bella Wedig in Trenary, Michigan.
- Size = 4.25" x 2.75"
- Leather is tanned with an eco-friendly, organic bark solution.
- Exclusively crafted and designed for Beth Millner Jewelry.
- This listing is for one ID Holder only. Color and finish may vary slightly due to the nature of handcrafted items.
- Learn more about the artist here.
In Stock and ready to ship when you order.