Copper Lake Superior Agate Double Banded Sterling Silver Ring
Wear a piece of our region's geographical history with this double banded sterling silver ring with our hand selected copper Lake Superior agate. This highly sought after and rare variety of the Lake Superior agate features a stunning copper vein running through the agate.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- 10mm x 12mm copper Lake Superior Agate.
- Durable, snag free bezel setting.
- Comfortable double band allows air movement yet keeps the stone on top.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this ring:
- Select your own stone - we have a large selection of gorgeous copper agates, please contact us for details on how you can choose your own stone.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Please note the stone in the photos is not set until the ring has been purchased and sized.