Eben Ice Cave Photo Locket
There are so many things to love about this photo locket! Named after a local favorite winter hike, the ice cave locket has subtle engraved icicles that catch the light when you wear it. The curve of the landscape draws your eye to the sweet little tree couple reaching towards each other through the cold winter months.
With purchase of this locket we will send instructions on how to securely add your photo to the locket. Or contact us for an upgrade and we'll take care of it for you!
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver and copper.
- Handmade cradle hinge with secure photo locking mechanism.
- Size = 7/8" (2.2cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this locket:
- Add an engraving - personalize your locket with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this sterling silver box chain.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick and mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
This listing is for one locket only, chain sold separately.