Hike to Munising Falls Mixed Metal Pendant
As one of the larger pieces in our river series, Hike to Munising Falls perfectly shows the exquisite details of Beth's signature handsawn mixed metal layered pieces.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- Reversible with the silhouette of bare trees and engraved landscape on the back.
- Size = 1 1/4" (3.2cm) long.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.