Wetmore Landing Mixed Metal Shoreline Pendant
Side by side this tree couple stands together on the crashing shoreline. A tree couple's love is strong and steadfast, with deep roots and high reaching branches, weathering the changes of the season together always.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver and brass.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Reversible with the silhouette of bare trees on the back.
- Size = 1" (2.5cm) long.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
- Add an engraving - personalize your pendant with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this sterling silver box chain.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
This listing is for one pendant only, chain sold separately.