Are you a part of a non-profit looking for a unique way to raise money and awareness while collaborating with a local business?
We are now calling for applications for our fundraiser jewelry program! Through this program a portion of the proceeds of a custom designed, locally handmade piece will be donated to your organization.
As an integral part of our business ethos, we are dedicated to giving back to our community. With our fundraiser jewelry program we’ve successfully collaborated and donated towards art scholarships, nature centers and science camps. This year we are seeking new organizations to work with and invite local, Upper Peninsula non-profits to apply, with a special interest in those involved in the arts or environment.
Deadline to apply is April 15, 2017.
More information on our program:
- Program launches June 1, 2017 and runs a year. You may reapply after the program ends.
- Your organization must be headquartered in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Beth has full artistic license to design a custom piece for your organization and retains full rights to the design. Production of design is made in-house in our studio in downtown Marquette.
- Fundraiser jewelry will be sold in our downtown retail shop and online. We will not sell at events or have booths.
- We promote the jewelry through social media, newsletters, blog posts and in-store signage.
- Donation percentage is determined by Beth Millner Jewelry upon completion of the design.
- Donations are paid out quarterly within the first two weeks of the end of the year.
- If you are not seeing the form below, please
- to access it.