Blue Handmade Expression Mask - with elastic adjuster - Fundraiser for SAIL
Please select all options.
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the SAIL - The Superior Alliance for Independent Living.
$5 of the purchase price and anything you choose to pay above $25 will be donated to SAIL.
- Handcrafted by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric with vinyl panel
- Continuous elastic strap with sliding adjuster
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 3" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
- For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
This mask should be worn with the bottom edge on the front of your chin (not under) to help prevent the vinyl from bumping into your mouth.
- From bridge of nose to top of chin, mask measures: 5.75"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.25"
All of our fundraiser items are a sliding scale donation. This means that you can choose to donate more than the base donation amount noted in the description of the item. If you choose to pay more than the lowest amount, we will donate the base amount plus the additional amount selected.
In Stock and ready to ship when you order.