Blue Handmade Expression Mask - with elastic adjuster - Fundraiser for SAILSKU # 5183
12 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the SAIL - The Superior Alliance for Independent Living.
$5 of the purchase price and anything you choose to pay above the $22.50 production cost, will be donated to SAIL.
- Handcrafted by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric with vinyl panel
- Continuous elastic strap with sliding adjuster
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 3" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
This mask should be worn with the bottom edge on the front of your chin (not under) to help prevent the vinyl from bumping into your mouth.
- From bridge of nose to top of chin, mask measures: 5.75"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.25"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days