Handmade Expression Mask - with adjustable jersey ties - Fundraiser for SAIL
1 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the SAIL - The Superior Alliance for Independent Living.
$5 of the purchase price and anything you choose to pay above the $22.50 production cost, will be donated to SAIL.
- Handcrafted by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric with vinyl panel
- Adjustable jersey ties
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 3" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
This mask should be worn with the bottom edge on the front of your chin (not under) to help prevent the vinyl from bumping into your mouth.
- From bridge of nose to top of chin, mask measures: 6"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8.25"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
I am delightfully surprised by how comfortable this mask is! It fits very well. The fabric is breathable. As one might expect, the vinyl panel does get a bit humid from my breath, and a little foggy, but that's not much of a deterrent.
This is a great design that allows you to be expressive, and lets people who may be hearing impaired read your lips. It is also good for teachers and caregivers of small children, as little ones need to see how our mouths move to form the shapes of sounds.
Show off your smile while staying safe!