Handmade Fireworks Kids Mask - 9-12yo - with adjustable jersey ties
Out of Stock
- Handcrafted by Kathy Redding Chynoweth & Hillary Baker Bush in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable jersey ties
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Kids Size approximately 9-12yo sized, masks should NOT be placed on children under 2 according to the CDC
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7.25"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
We love our Beth Milner maks. Yes, they're incredibly cute and the ties are made with recycled t-shirt material. Most importantly though, they are breathable, comfortable, and adjustable. The metal piece on the nose keeps the mask in place and nearly eliminates the fogging on my glasses. They're long enough to cover below your chin too. My kids find her mask comfortable to and never complain about having to wear them. Thank you Beth for the service you've provided to your community. My family is safer because of you!
Just a suggestion this is also an excellent size for petite adults (and seniors) with small jaw structure. The lady for whom I purchased this LOVES her mask, and looks forward to wearing it. <3