Handmade Flower Painting Cloth Mask - with elastic adjusters
8 in stock
- Handcrafted by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 15" Elastic ear loops with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
I love the mask, and the size is perfect. It's the first one I have worn that does not tie behind the head and has ear loops. I think I prefer the tied behind the head/neck as it can be pulled up and down easier. Makes it just another part of the wardrobe when running errands. Just a personal preference.
The mask is colorful and material is comfortable. It is well made, washes well, and maintains its shape.
I've purchased a few masks through Beth's website, and each mask, including these beauties, are very well made, fashionable in the sense that I can wear them to work or while running errands I feel safer wearing a mask while out and about due to health issues. The sliding scale pricing allows anyone to participate in the "new normal" and own reusabe masks that also come with the metal strip that you can pinch to hold the mask securely to your nose. So many positives purchasing this and any mask through Beth.