Handmade Getting Buggy Cloth Mask - with draw string ties
41 in stock
- Handcrafted by Alexandra Kravola in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable draw string ties
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
I really like this mask:
1. I have a 24 in. diameter head & the strap can be pulled tighter or looser.
2. it has double material for the face mask,plus you can put a filter in it for more protection.
3. There is enough material so you can pull it down over your chin.
4. It goes over your ears & ties at the back of your neck.
5. It is comfortable to wear & I wear glasses.
6. This is the only face mask i could wear bc of a larger head, the other masks did not allow enough elastic to make them stretch or extend out. I would love to have a mask that the Governor Whitmere & her crew use but there is not enough elastic to go around the ears without pulling my ears forward.Can"t return once they are purchased so make sure they fit. If you contact Beth she will try & find a way to help you out.
Beth, I recommend whoever is making these masks that she or he use alittle more elastic for people with bigger heads so that they can untie & loosen them around the ears so their ears don't pull forward on them from being to tight. Need some elastic for expansion.
Thank you Joe's wife.
I love it!