Handmade Hiawatha Music Festival Fundraiser Mask no. 2 - with elastic adjusters
Please select all options.
- Hand Dyed by Brandi Palomaki-Hartsell and Hand Crafted by Beth Millner Jewelry in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton tie-dyed fabric. Due to the hand-dyed nature of this fabric, colors and patterns may vary from mask to mask.
- 14" Elastic on each side with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
- For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7.25"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8”
All of our fundraiser items are a sliding scale donation. This means that you can choose to donate more than the base donation amount noted in the description of the item. If you choose to pay more than the lowest amount, we will donate the base amount plus the additional amount selected.
In Stock and ready to ship when you order.