Handmade Hiawatha Music Festival Fundraiser Mask - with elastic adjustersSKU # 5242
10 in stock
Order this mask to help raise funds for the Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival!
$5 of the purchase, plus anything you choose to pay above the $27.50 production cost, will be donated to the Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival.
- Hand Dyed by Brandi Palomaki-Hartsell and Hand Crafted by Beth Millner Jewelry in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton tie-dyed fabric. Due to the hand-dyed nature of this fabric, colors and patterns may vary from mask to mask.
- 14" Elastic on each side with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7.25"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8.25”
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days
- UPS Selct 3-4 business days
- UPS 2nd Day 2-3 business days
*UPS only picks up and delivers Monday-Friday. USPS picks up and delivers Monday-Saturday
**USPS and UPS are not currently guaranteeing delivery dates due to Covid-19
I love every mask I've bought from Beth Millner Jewelry. This one is my favorite because, one it's vibrant and two it has a bunch of cool cats on it. That and the perfect fit make this mask my fav. As for the construction-adjustable ear straps, nose wires and fits big and small adult faces perfectly. Love it!
I love the hippie tie-dyed colors and I love helping Hiawatha. And because it's from Beth Millner it goes without saying that it's a good well-fitting mask.