Handmade Hiawatha Music Festival Fundraiser Small Adult - with elastic adjustersSKU # 5246
11 in stock
Order this mask to help raise funds for the Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival!
$5 of the purchase, plus anything you choose to pay above the $27.50 production cost, will be donated to the Hiawatha Traditional Music Festival.
- Hand Dyed by Brandi Palomaki-Hartsell and Hand Crafted by Beth Millner Jewelry in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton tie-dyed fabric. Due to the hand-dyed nature of this fabric, colors and patterns may vary from mask to mask.
- 14" Elastic on each side with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in 9-12yo size, masks should NOT be placed on children under 2 according to the CDC. Use precaution, there is a removable metal nosepiece in the mask.
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.5”
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days