Handmade MSHS Maker Lab Fundraiser Cloth Mask no. 1 - with adjustable elastic ties
1 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the Marquette Senior High School Maker Space Fund.
$5 of the purchase price and anything you choose to pay above the $20 production cost, will be donated to the Marquette Senior High School Maker Space Fund.
- Sewn by Nina Lehto-Clark in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Elastic ear loops, re-tie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
- Color dots placement will vary and color will vary from red to brick red
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.75"
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.