Handmade Peacock Plume no.2 Cloth Mask - with elastic adjusters
- Handcrafted by Tina Hayes in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 14" Elastic ear loops with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7.25"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.5"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days
I am a returning customer purchasing face masks. I have purchased the buffalo plaid, the solar, and the peacock masks. They are all high quality and comfortable. I couldn't be more satisfied for masks that cover casual to dressy occasions.
Handmade Peacock Plume no.2 Cloth Mask - with elastic ear loops
I purchased this mask because I thought It was absolutely beautiful..and it’s even better in person. I went back to work last week and wore this over my n95 and my patients and coworkers all commented on how beautiful it was! Great purchase! I’ve washed it on delicates and laid to dry and it has held up great.
A beautiful and well-made mask. Fits better than any other mask I've tried.