Handmade Puppy Prints UPAWS Fundraiser Mask - 3-5yo - with elastic ear loopsSKU # 5069
16 in stock
Order this mask to help raise funds for the Upper Peninsula Animal Welfare Shelter!
$5 of the purchase, plus anything you choose to pay above the $25 production cost, will be donated to UPAWS.
- Handcrafted by Tina Hayes in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable elastic ear loops, re-tie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 3" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in 3-5 year old size, masks should NOT be placed on children under 2 according to the CDC. Use precaution, there is a removable metal nosepiece in the mask.
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 6"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 5.5"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days