Handmade Rock Pickers Cloth Mask - with elastic ear loops
5 in stock
- Handcrafted by Tina Hayes in Negaunee, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Elastic ear loops, retie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most.
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 7.5"
Cannot afford a mask? If you are experiencing economic hardship and you can't afford a mask, contact us before ordering to see about a discount.
Interested in a bulk order for your business? Please contact us.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Fun and unique!
The shores of Lake Superior are a place like no other. This mask reminds me of the beauty found there. It is also very well made and comfortable. Thank you so much!
Love them! Great pattern and well made!!
My daughter age 15 loves it. She has sensory issues but it fits perfectly, shes a rock collector so the design is perfect. Its comfortable and fashionable yet protects her and does its purpose.
The masks are well made with love in every stitch. They are comfortable, and I’ve received many compliments on the look and style.