Handmade Teal Batik Upper Peninsula Cloth Mask - with elastic adjusters
Please select all options.
- Handcrafted and freehand embroidered by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 14" Elastic on each side with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
- For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8"
In Stock and ready to ship when you order.
I purchased 4 masks from Beth Miller on the recommendation of my daughter, these are by far the most comfortable masks I have, I went shopping a couple of days ago an actually forgot to take my mask off for the 50 mile drive home because i had forgotten it was there. Also I loved the fabric choices