Handmade "Stand with Trans" Royal Mandala Fundraiser Cloth Mask - with adjustable elastic ties
Out of Stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for a Stand with Trans chapter in the Upper Peninsula.
$5 of the purchase, and anything you choose to pay above the $27.50 production cost, will be donated to Stand with Trans chapter creation in the UP.
- Hand Painted by Kristianna Harris Pffafle
- Sewn by Alexandra Kravola in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable elastic ear loops, re-tie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.