Handmade Upper Peninsula Land Conservancy Fundraiser Cloth Mask - with elastic adjustersSKU # 4147
23 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the Upper Peninsula Land Conservancy.
$5 of the purchase price and anything you choose to pay above the $27.50 production cost, will be donated to the Upper Peninsula Land Conservancy.
- Hand Crafted and free hand embroidered by Beth Millner in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- 14" Elastic ear loops with sliding adjusters
- Slide adjuster to fit, then tie a knot in the elastic behind adjuster to secure
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8"
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days
I ordered these masks for my daughter at NMU. Perfect Fit. She has a small face and loves that this one is adjustable for the nose and ears! Well done!