Handmade Vista Theater Fundraiser Cloth Mask - with adjustable elastic ties
9 in stock
Order this awesome mask and help raise funds for the Historic Vista Theater!
$5 of the purchase, plus anything you choose to pay above the $25 production cost, will be donated to the Vista Theater.
- Screen Printed by Repeater Press, graphic design by Alexa Haferkorn
- Sewn by Alexandra Kravola in Marquette, Michigan
- Two layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Adjustable elastic ear loops, re-tie for adjustability
- Multiple pleats for a contoured fit
- Inside pocket for the optional additional removable filter (not included)
- Replaceable 6" Metal nosepiece for a secure fit around the nose
Available in Adult Size, one size fits most
- From bridge of nose to bottom of chin, opened pleats measure: 7.5"
- From cheek to cheek mask measures: 8.25"
Get a Fundraiser Mask for your organization
Interested in having us make fundraiser masks for your organization? Contact us for more info and pricing.
Please wash your mask before use. See our Mask Care Instructions for more information.
For health and safety, we will not accept returns or exchanges on masks.
Show your love for a historic landmark on your face! This mask is comfortable and elegant. The one thing I am not fond of are the ties rather than the elastic loops. Otherwise, this is a nice piece.