Lombardy Poplar Canopy Pendant
- Compliment your adventurous spirit with one of Michigan’s rarest gemstones.
This age-old Michigan Greenstone is laced with U.P. Thomsonite inclusions, and sits under a canopy of Lombardy Poplar trees. Often thought to be a symbol of strength, poplars are unique take on Beth's classic tree landscapes.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- 10mm x 8mm Michigan Greenstone with Thomsonite.
- Size = 1 1/2" (3.8cm) long.
- Handcrafted in Michigan.
- In Stock