Radiating Greatness Lake Superior Copper Earrings
Celebrate the deepest of the Great Lakes with these salvaged copper earrings handcrafted in Marquette, the Queen City of the North! Made from salvaged Upper Peninsula copper, you can now wear a little piece of your favorite peninsula and lake wherever you go.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Stamped UP on the back to indicate recycled Upper Peninsula copper.
- Size = 5/8" (1.6cm) in diameter not including sterling silver ear wires.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize these earrings:
- Upgrade to our latching style ear wire.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.