Radiating Greatness Lake Superior Copper Pendant
Celebrate the deepest of the Great Lakes with this salvaged copper pendant handcrafted in Marquette, the Queen City of the North! Made from salvaged Upper Peninsula copper, you can now wear a little piece of your favorite peninsula and lake wherever you go.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Stamped UP on the back to indicate recycled Upper Peninsula copper.
- Size = 5/8" (1.6cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
- Add an engraving - personalize your pendant with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this brown leather cord.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Due to the nature of handcrafted jewelry, your pendant may vary slightly from the item pictured.
The last image is included for reference to show other pieces in this series. This listing is for one pendant only.