Small Spring Copper Tree Pendant
Pendant & Earring Sizing
When determining the size of the pendant or earrings you would like to purchase, please reference the item description which includes the size of the piece. We also include an image with a hand in the picture to help visualize the size.
When choosing a piece for another person, we find that our customers choose pieces that are similar to their overall stature. People that are shorter and small tend to like smaller items, tall slender people tend to like our longer larger pieces.
- This handcrafted nature inspired copper pendant features a classic Beth Millner hand sawn tree. The design was born during her cross-country travels where she encountered trees in all types of landscapes and realized the varying symbolism trees can mean to people.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Reversible with the silhouette of a bare tree on the back.
- Size = 5/8" (1.6cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Michigan.
- In Stock
- The last image is included for reference to show other pieces in this series. This listing is for one pendant only. Chain sold separately.
- Add a chain - we recommend this sterling silver box chain.
- Add an engraving - personalize your pendant with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.