Small Spring Copper Tree Pendant
This handcrafted nature inspired copper pendant features a classic Beth Millner hand sawn tree. The design was born during her cross-country travels where she encountered trees in all types of landscapes and realized the varying symbolism trees can mean to people.
- Eco-friendly recycled copper.
- Reversible with the silhouette of a bare tree on the back.
- Size = 5/8" (1.6cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
- Add an engraving - personalize your pendant with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
Due to the nature of handcrafted jewelry, your pendant may vary slightly from the item pictured.
The last image is included for reference to show other pieces in this series. This listing is for one pendant only.