Starry Geometric Hillside Pendant
Pendant & Earring Sizing
When determining the size of the pendant or earrings you would like to purchase, please reference the item description which includes the size of the piece. We also include an image with a hand in the picture to help visualize the size.
When choosing a piece for another person, we find that our customers choose pieces that are similar to their overall stature. People that are shorter and small tend to like smaller items, tall slender people tend to like our longer larger pieces.
- Have you ever wondered why lightning branches like trees? Why ice crystals and rivers spread in similar ways? It's because nature has its own unique geometry.
Our Starry Geometric Hillside Pendant celebrates the explorer inside each of us. The curious spirit that allows us to find order in the stars and patterns in nature. It's the perfect reminder to never stop growing.
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver.
- 13mm x 13mm Lake Superior Agate by Beth Millner.
- Size = 1 3/4" (4.5cm) long.
- Handcrafted in Michigan.
- In Stock