Two Hearted River Photo Locket
Inspired by the beautiful Two Hearted River in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, you'll love this photo locket for it's intricate design and ability to hold your heart's treasure close, whether it's a photo of your spouse, partner or children.
With purchase of this locket we will send instructions on how to securely add your photo to the locket. Or contact us for an upgrade and we'll take care of it for you!
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver, copper and brass.
- Handmade cradle hinge with secure photo locking mechanism.
- Size = 7/8" (2.2cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this locket:
- Add an engraving - personalize your locket with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this sterling silver box chain.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick and mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
This listing is for one locket only, chain sold separately.