If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a uniquely lovely Beth Millner piece this holiday season, here is everything you need to know about preserving the beauty of your jewelry and choosing the right chain!
When it comes to Beth Millner Jewelry, it is important to keep in mind that because of the various materials and intricate textures used in each item, cleaning and care varies from piece to piece.
Important Cleaning tips:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, or physical labor
- Most of our jewelry can be maintained by lightly rubbing it with a polishing pad or cloth which we have for sale here
- Avoid polishing stones when cleaning your jewelry
- Items containing 24K Gold Keum Boo or 22K Gold Applied on silver should only be cleaned by our shop
- Do not use a dip cleaner on pieces with patina. You will know your piece has patina if some of the metal is darkened (usually to add depth and shadowy elements to a design) Instead use soap and water and a polishing pad or extra fine steel wool
For an interactive and in-depth run down of how to care for your piece visit our cleaning and care page by clicking here.
Let customers speak for us1817 reviews
I love this piece. It is just stunning against a black background. I like that Beth is using different stones that aren't usually seen in jewelry. Just when I think I have enough, Beth comes up with something new that I can't resist.
The butterfly pendant is so pretty. It is very nicely made. It can be worn for dress up or for casual. Love it!!
Perfect match for the pendant of the same shape and design! They go great together and we’re made for each other!
Superior Gales Pendant
I love the pendant so much! The details are perfect.
I love the prints on all of these. I have bought many for Christmas gifts, nieces in H.S. and MIL. They like them all, very beautiful prints
Walking through the woods when it's "raining" autumn is one of my favorite things to do and this pendant captures that experience beautifully!! Thank you!!
This pendant is beautiful. It inspires so many wonderful memories of the loons on our lake. It is a true keepsake!
Love my pendant!