Are you a part of a non-profit looking for a unique way to raise money and awareness while collaborating with a local business?
We are now calling for applications for our fundraiser jewelry program! Through this program a portion of the proceeds of a custom designed, locally handmade piece will be donated to your organization.
As an integral part of our business ethos, we are dedicated to giving back to our community. With our fundraiser jewelry program we’ve successfully collaborated and donated towards art scholarships, nature centers and science camps. This year we are seeking new organizations to work with and invite local, Upper Peninsula non-profits to apply, with a special interest in those involved in the arts or environment.
Deadline to apply is April 15, 2017.
Submit your application here.
More information on our program:
- Program launches June 1, 2017 and runs a year. You may reapply after the program ends.
- Your organization must be headquartered in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Beth has full artistic license to design a custom piece for your organization and retains full rights to the design. Production of design is made in-house in our studio in downtown Marquette.
- Fundraiser jewelry will be sold in our downtown retail shop and online. We will not sell at events or have booths.
- We promote the jewelry through social media, newsletters, blog posts and in-store signage.
- Donation percentage is determined by Beth Millner Jewelry upon completion of the design.
- Donations are paid out quarterly within the first two weeks of the end of the year.
Let customers speak for us1815 reviews
The butterfly pendant is so pretty. It is very nicely made. It can be worn for dress up or for casual. Love it!!
Perfect match for the pendant of the same shape and design! They go great together and we’re made for each other!
Superior Gales Pendant
I love the pendant so much! The details are perfect.
I love the prints on all of these. I have bought many for Christmas gifts, nieces in H.S. and MIL. They like them all, very beautiful prints
Walking through the woods when it's "raining" autumn is one of my favorite things to do and this pendant captures that experience beautifully!! Thank you!!
This pendant is beautiful. It inspires so many wonderful memories of the loons on our lake. It is a true keepsake!
Love my pendant!
The Woodland Conifer pendant in silver is my very favorite necklace. It’s a perfect size, goes with anything I wear (I actually never take it off) and it reflects my love of the northwoods. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
I purchased this pendant as a gift for an NMU alumni as a reminder of their time at NMU, in Marquette near our beautiful Lake Superior! The stunning landscape on this pendant is sure to provide lifetime memories of treasured times in Marquette!
Thank you for your gifts and talents you create in your amazing pieces.