Are you a part of a non-profit looking for a unique way to raise money and awareness while collaborating with a local business?
We are now calling for applications for our fundraiser jewelry program! Through this program a portion of the proceeds of a custom designed, locally handmade piece will be donated to your organization.
As an integral part of our business ethos, we are dedicated to giving back to our community. With our fundraiser jewelry program we’ve successfully collaborated and donated towards art scholarships, nature centers and science camps. This year we are seeking new organizations to work with and invite local, Upper Peninsula non-profits to apply, with a special interest in those involved in the arts or environment.
Deadline to apply is April 15, 2017.
Submit your application here.
More information on our program:
- Program launches June 1, 2017 and runs a year. You may reapply after the program ends.
- Your organization must be headquartered in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Beth has full artistic license to design a custom piece for your organization and retains full rights to the design. Production of design is made in-house in our studio in downtown Marquette.
- Fundraiser jewelry will be sold in our downtown retail shop and online. We will not sell at events or have booths.
- We promote the jewelry through social media, newsletters, blog posts and in-store signage.
- Donation percentage is determined by Beth Millner Jewelry upon completion of the design.
- Donations are paid out quarterly within the first two weeks of the end of the year.
Let customers speak for us1881 reviews
I'm always up for mixed metals, and the detail of this flower is amazing. I have a number of rings from the twig collection and I like choosing which "season" to wear.
I wasn't especially smitten at first. (My wife was.) But seeing it on her hand in bright sunlight made a huge difference, it's beautiful. I gave it to her at dinner several days ago and she hasn't taken it off since.
I got this to give as a gift and it is perfect. Quality piece. Would definitely buy again.
I bought this as a gift for a dear friend of mine who loves puzzles, can appreciate the artwork, and who spent many years living in the UP, so a perfect gift all around.
Delivery was timely and communication with your company was excellent.
Unique looking ring and very comfortable
Had looked at this piece for a long time and finally ordered it. It has good weight and definitely good size. Love the stone and the silver work makes it even more interesting - Am very happy with the purchase.
I love this pendant with my whole heart and soul. It is breathtakingly beautiful. The waves, icicles and creative frosty background texture are the perfect setting for the lovely aquamarine and diamond. Nina created a masterpiece and I will always cherish it.
It is a beautiful set we are using as anniversary rings. They go perfectly with the wedding set we also purchased from Beth Millner.
These earrings are stunning with their copper accent and precious bears, I've gotten many compliments on them! They are also quite light weight, which is great for my sensitive ears.