If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a uniquely lovely Beth Millner piece this holiday season, here is everything you need to know about preserving the beauty of your jewelry and choosing the right chain!
When it comes to Beth Millner Jewelry, it is important to keep in mind that because of the various materials and intricate textures used in each item, cleaning and care varies from piece to piece.
Important Cleaning tips:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, or physical labor
- Most of our jewelry can be maintained by lightly rubbing it with a polishing pad or cloth which we have for sale here
- Avoid polishing stones when cleaning your jewelry
- Items containing 24K Gold Keum Boo or 22K Gold Applied on silver should only be cleaned by our shop
- Do not use a dip cleaner on pieces with patina. You will know your piece has patina if some of the metal is darkened (usually to add depth and shadowy elements to a design) Instead use soap and water and a polishing pad or extra fine steel wool
For an interactive and in-depth run down of how to care for your piece visit our cleaning and care page by clicking here.
Let customers speak for us1585 reviews
I bought several packs of Beth's cards to use for holiday greetings. I love the serene and peaceful look of each card. They arrived quickly and in nice, simple packaging. Very pleased!
I LOVE these! I bought them for my daughter because she is such an amazing Gardner. I know she will love them too.
My wife lives the Dog Pendant! Reminds us of our Silver Labradors and how they play on Lake Superior.
My husband, Joe bought me these earrings for our 27th anniversary. They are beautiful and I wear them almost every day. I have two other pieces of Beth Miller jeweley just as treasured
I love my new charm. It’s just the right size.