If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a uniquely lovely Beth Millner piece this holiday season, here is everything you need to know about preserving the beauty of your jewelry and choosing the right chain!
When it comes to Beth Millner Jewelry, it is important to keep in mind that because of the various materials and intricate textures used in each item, cleaning and care varies from piece to piece.
Important Cleaning tips:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, or physical labor
- Most of our jewelry can be maintained by lightly rubbing it with a polishing pad or cloth which we have for sale here
- Avoid polishing stones when cleaning your jewelry
- Items containing 24K Gold Keum Boo or 22K Gold Applied on silver should only be cleaned by our shop
- Do not use a dip cleaner on pieces with patina. You will know your piece has patina if some of the metal is darkened (usually to add depth and shadowy elements to a design) Instead use soap and water and a polishing pad or extra fine steel wool
For an interactive and in-depth run down of how to care for your piece visit our cleaning and care page by clicking here.
Let customers speak for us1727 reviews
Both my daughters loved the earrings.
I purchased these for Mother’s day for my wife. She loved them and wore them immediately. Have many other of Beth’s pieces but this adds even more variety to our collection of Milner works!
This ring is absolutely stunning! Makes me think of UP spring! I bought the earrings and the pendant also! They are a gorgeous collection!
I absolutely love her jewelry and ode to the magnificent UP. My husband and I purchased matching wedding bands from Beth (his is a thicker band with the branch pattern) and we just adore them. They have held up beautifully, speak to our love of nature, and we always receive compliments.
Very pleased with the pendant. I have the ring also and both are stunning!