Cleaning & Caring for your Beth Millner Jewelry
If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a uniquely lovely Beth Millner piece this holiday season, here is everything you need to know about preserving the beauty of your jewelry and choosing the right chain!
When it comes to Beth Millner Jewelry, it is important to keep in mind that because of the various materials and intricate textures used in each item, cleaning and care varies from piece to piece.
Important Cleaning tips:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, or physical labor
- Most of our jewelry can be maintained by lightly rubbing it with a polishing pad or cloth which we have for sale here
- Avoid polishing stones when cleaning your jewelry
- Items containing 24K Gold Keum Boo or 22K Gold Applied on silver should only be cleaned by our shop
- Do not use a dip cleaner on pieces with patina. You will know your piece has patina if some of the metal is darkened (usually to add depth and shadowy elements to a design) Instead use soap and water and a polishing pad or extra fine steel wool
For an interactive and in-depth run down of how to care for your piece visit our cleaning and care page by clicking here.
Also in Jewelry Business Blog
Shipping Delays: Due to the pandemic, the US Postal Service is experiencing significant delays in shipping both First Class and Priority packages and using these options will likely cause your package to be later than Christmas, especially outside of the Midwest.
For Timely Deliveries: Please select our new UPS Shipping at checkout for timely deliveries and place your order by December 17th.