Cleaning & Caring for your Beth Millner Jewelry
If you happen to be the lucky recipient of a uniquely lovely Beth Millner piece this holiday season, here is everything you need to know about preserving the beauty of your jewelry and choosing the right chain!
When it comes to Beth Millner Jewelry, it is important to keep in mind that because of the various materials and intricate textures used in each item, cleaning and care varies from piece to piece.
Important Cleaning tips:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, or physical labor
- Most of our jewelry can be maintained by lightly rubbing it with a polishing pad or cloth which we have for sale here
- Avoid polishing stones when cleaning your jewelry
- Items containing 24K Gold Keum Boo or 22K Gold Applied on silver should only be cleaned by our shop
- Do not use a dip cleaner on pieces with patina. You will know your piece has patina if some of the metal is darkened (usually to add depth and shadowy elements to a design) Instead use soap and water and a polishing pad or extra fine steel wool
For an interactive and in-depth run down of how to care for your piece visit our cleaning and care page by clicking here.
Also in Jewelry Business Blog
There are plenty of guides to Marquette, Michigan with suggestions about where you should visit while you're here. But, as locals, we've noticed that a few key places are often left off the list! So here are our favorite, little known (or rarely recommended) locations to see while you're here!
We're excited to announce that both our Bonifas Arts Center and Iron Ore Heritage Trail Pendants will be coming out on November first! Below, we'll give you a bit of information about each organization, as well as a sneak peak of the new pendants.