Repair & Resize
- ▼Repair & Resize
- Click on a section below to see the answer to these common questions about repair & resize.
- ▼Can I get an item repaired?
Beth Millner Jewelry is invested in producing quality work but understands sometimes a repair may be required. If an item is found to have a defect we are happy to repair it free of charge. If an item is damaged due to normal wear and tear please contact us for a quote for repair work.
Beth Millner Jewelry does not repair or resize jewelry that we did not make.
We do not offer repairs on our chains as the labor cost involved in repairing these is more than the price of a new one.
- ▼Can I return or exchange a ring for a different size?
We do not allow exchanges on any rings unless they were bought in the store, off the shelf and have not been resized within 30 days of purchase. In most cases, this means we cannot return or exchange any rings. Often times your ring can be resized for a fee plus return shipping. Please contact us for a quote for resizing. Please see our full return & exchange policy.
- ▼Can my ring be resized?
We offer to resize most of our rings for a small resizing fee plus the cost of return shipping. Resize fee depends on metal choice and stone settings and is a 2 week turnaround. Please contact us for a quote for resizing. Some items are unable to be resized.
- ▼Can my ring with a stone be resized?
We do not recommend having any Beth Millner Jewelry ring resized elsewhere.
Rings with a diamond can be resized a couple of sizes up or down. Rings with other stones probably cannot be resized.
A lot of our rings are listed with the stone not set, this allows us to size the ring once before we ship it to you.
- ▼How do I find out my ring size?
- If you are unsure of your ring size, the most accurate way to be sized is at a jewelry store. We recommend being sized in the millimeter width you are interested in purchasing to get a true fit. We also have a ring sizer available for purchase. If you are purchasing a ring for someone else and do not know their size, please contact us for help in determining the size.
- ▼I lost an earring, can I get a replacement?
If you lose an earring we can create a new one to match. Please contact us for a quote. You can send in or drop off the remaining earring so we can create as close of a match as possible payment is made.
- ▼I lost a piece of jewelry and want to replace it, but I don’t see it on the website?
- We can recreate nearly any piece that you have bought from us since we photograph all of the items we make. You can contact us for a quote and include as many details as possible about the lost piece.