Handcrafted Leather ID Holder
Deep in the Northwoods, you can find pockets of magic. Clearings are full of wildflowers, hidden streams, and abandoned cottages that look like they sprung from a storybook.
Our Handcrafted Leather ID Holder is inspired by places like this. Carry it to bring a little bit of magic with you wherever you go, and as a reminder of your Northwoods home.
- Made from Genuine American Leather and Thread
- Handcrafted by Force of Habit by Bella Wedig in Trenary, Michigan.
- Size = 4.25" x 2.75"
- Clean with a soft cloth and leather conditioner. For more information see our Cleaning and Care Guide.
- Leather is tanned with an eco-friendly, organic bark solution.
- Exclusively crafted and designed for Beth Millner Jewelry.
- In Stock
- This listing is for one ID Holder only, the last image is included to show other pieces in this series. Color and finish may vary slightly due to the nature of handcrafted items.
- Learn more about the artist here.
Items in stock and ready to ship when you order them. These items include all earrings, pendants, necklaces, & bracelets. Ships in 1-3 days
Shipping Options at checkout:
- Local Pick-up Same Day
- First Class 5-7 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- Priority with Insurance 1-3 days