Grown in the Upper Peninsula Mixed Metal Pendant
This handcrafted sterling silver Upper Peninsula Family Tree pendant is symbolic of all those born, raised or loved in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Made from salvaged Upper Peninsula copper, you can now wear a little piece of home with you wherever you go!
- Recycled Upper Peninsula copper from the White Pine Mine near Ontonagon, Michigan.
- Eco friendly recycled sterling silver.
- Reversible with the silhouette of bare trees on the back.
- Size = 1" (2.5cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
- Add an engraving - personalize your pendant with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this darkened sterling silver tiny loopy chain.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick-and-mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.