Two Hearted River Mixed Metal Pendant
Whether you love this piece for its perfect size or its unique design, it will surely be one of your go-to favorites. The two strong pines growing on a river bank is the perfect talisman to reconnect with a slower pace of life when yours feels so busy.
- Eco-friendly recycled sterling silver, copper and brass.
- Reversible with trees and engraved landscape on back.
- Size = 3/4" (1.9cm) in diameter.
- Handcrafted in Marquette, Michigan.
Customize this pendant:
- Add an engraving - personalize your locket with a special message. Handwritten engraving in your choice of script or print.
- Add a chain - we recommend this sterling silver box chain.
The handcrafted story:
Our passion is crafting quality wearable art inspired by the beautiful natural landscape of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Lake Superior. Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted in the studio above our brick and mortar shop in Michigan by Beth and her small team of assistants. From recycled metals and gemstones to local materials, our mission is to provide artisan designed jewelry fabricated in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
This listing is for one pendant, chain sold separately.